As a single premium immediate annuity, your clients will have quick access to a protected retirement income stream for the timeframe they select.
Why Protective ProPayer Income Immediate Annuity?
For investments starting at just $50k, your clients can enjoy these three key benefits:
Get a quick profile of the Protective ProPayer Income Immediate Annuity and why it can provide such a sound retirement income solution.
Consider this solution for a client who:
Key product specs
- Issued from age 0-99 (limited options after 85)
- Initial purchase payment from $50,000 to $1M
- Monthly/quarterly/semi-annual or annual income options
Options for enhanced income flexibility:
- PayPlus option provides compounding annual annuity income payment increases of up to 10% of the prior year’s income payment for an added cost
- Commutable Value option allows full surrender for a percentage of the adjusted purchase payment based on year exercised of certain period contracts only, for an added cost
Explore an immediate income strategy
Use this flyer with clients to help explain the various options they have to begin receiving a protected income stream from an annuity now.
Other related topics
Protective%%®%% Secure Saver Fixed Annuity for asset protection with growth
Protective%%®%% Income Creator fixed annuity provides lifetime income
Protective%%®%% Income Builder Indexed Annuity for income and growth
We're here for you
Everyone deserves peace of mind when it comes to safeguarding what’s most important. We’re ready to help you deliver the protection and security your clients deserve. Reach out to us anytime for questions and support, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
The NAIC regulation requiring this refers to any advertisement for "the insurer or its products" and makes no distinction to as to whether the identifying disclosure is included in linked literature. This page is an ad for ProPayer, so the requirement applies.
Single premium immediate annuity contracts issued under policy form series IPD-2112 (PLICO) and AF-2112 (PLAIC). Policy form numbers, product availability and product features may vary by state.